WBA Supports Golf Day
On the 6th July The CATS Foundation were selected to be the charity who benefited from a golf day which was held by the WBA football teams supporter golf team.
The day was held at Astbury Hall in Shropshire and The CATS Foundation brought a team of six to play in the tournament. The team members were:
The CATS Foundation team
- Dan Lewi – not the greatest player!
- Matt Lewi – talks a good game
- Stephan Walsh – very solid player
- Mark Rosman – hands down the best of the bunch (handicap of 5!!)
- Mark Jackson – decent player but dresses like a golf pro
- Colin Radcliffe – better than he thinks
The highlights of the day
The golf day was a huge success and £1, 600 was raised for the charity during the auction held after the dinner! There were plenty of winners on the day and we are happy to say that nearly all our team collected a prize of some sort.
We all had a great day and would like to thank everyone who attended the event – you helped us raise awareness of Tay-Sachs and The CATS Foundation!
[justified_image_grid flickr_user=95265212@N08 flickr_photoset=72157634526615008]