The Jelf CATS 10K Challenge – August 2012
August was the second month of The Jelf CATS 10K Challenge and it has been going very well! Below are the pictures of everyone who took part last month – we would like to thank everyone who has run their 10K for us so far!
If you would like to take part in the challenge then please follow the 6 simple steps to signing up at the bottom of this page. If you would like to read more information about The Jelf CATS 10K Challenge then click here.
How to take part in The Jelf CATS 10K Challenge
To take part in the challenge all you have to do is follow the six east steps below. You can find a more in-depth overview of the challenge by clicking on the link here.
- Find a date which currently does not have a runner – highlighted in orange
- Fill in the online form – complete with your details (this can be accessed by clicking here) and wait for your confirmation email
- Make your donation on JustGiving – you can access the fundraising page here
- Receive your running vest in the post – we will send this to you a week before your run
- Run your 10k on your allocated date – we will send you a reminder email the day before
- Take your picture after your 10k – then send it to us by email here or upload it onto our Facebook page here
Please click on the JustGiving button on the left to make your donation to The Jelf CATS 10K Challenge.
[ihrss-gallery type=”CATS10K” w=”925″ h=”200″ speed=”1″ bgcolor=”#FFFFFF” gap=”5″ random=”NO”]