The CATS Foundation 1st AGM 2012 – Full Highlights
On the 9th November we held our first AGM for THE CATS FOUNDATION in London! The event was a huge success and allowed us to present our work to families affected by Tay-Sachs in the UK, representatives from the local community and medical professionals. We were also fortunate to have Professor Cox attend who gave a small talk about his work on the research into Tay-Sachs.
Below is a video of the full highlights from the meeting. If you have any questions regarding the meeting and what was discussed please do not hesitate to get in touch using the contact us form here.
Highlights from the meeting
We have been overwhelmed with the support that we have received at THE CATS FOUNDATION since the charity was launched just over 15 months ago. Some these highlights are shown in the AGM trailer above – they are also listed below:
- Raised over £100, 000 – this has only been possible with everyone’s continued support
- Over 50 fundraising events – this shows the support we have received by everyone
- Many families affected by Tay-Sachs in the UK helped by the charity – this shows the work we have been meeting one of our objectives of helping those in need
- Multiple press appearances – this shows our awareness raising activities have been successful
- New families always getting in touch – this shows that the charity name is becoming more commonly associated to Tay-Sachs
We would like to thank everyone who has, and continues to support us!