Liar’s League evening for The CATS Foundation – Parent & Child, June 2015
Their Parent & Child night is to raise awareness of The CATS Foundation and both Tay-Sachs and Sandhoff disease to a new audience.
The winning stories
The winning stories, featuring dragons, armed robbers, estranged mothers, fertility clinics and a divorce meeting at the Little Chef, are shown below. Their videos of the can be watched on YouTube.
- Bulletproof Papoose by Liam Hogan
- Mei Ling’s Story by Anna Giokas
- Breakfast on the Motorway by Andrew McDonnell
- Destiny’s Children by Rosalind Stopps
- How to Change your Dragon by Francine Castile
- Introducing The CATS Foundation by Daniel Lewi
Videos of all the stories can be watched below and are available on YouTube.