Donate through CharityGiving
THE CATS FOUNDATION is now on CharityGiving! This means it is even easier to make a donation online in our fight against Tay-Sachs.
What is CharityGiving?
CharityGiving is a site run by a UK charity with nearly 30 years experience in the fundraising world. Charity Giving is dedicated to giving quality information and advice about how you can give to charities and good causes anywhere in the world, online, by telephone or post.
However you are raising money for your favourite charity, the CharityGiving dynamic fundraising system will help you get the most from your hard work and effort, and your supporters will be with you all the way.
Why use CharityGiving?
There are many reasons to chose CharityGiving as your fundraising tool and these are listed below. At THE CATS FOUNDATION we think that one of the best services is that CharityGiving gives you the ability to raise money for more than one charity for any event.
- Their experience in the fundraising world is unrivalled
- Low, low charges for claiming Gift Aid tax for UK taxpayers
- No set-up or monthly fees for charities on the system
- Create a fundraising page for multiple charities
- You can set up and manage your own fundraising campaign
The CATS Foundation on CharityGiving
THE CATS FOUNDATION can be found on CharityGiving by clicking on the logo below.